Stone River Masonry - Stone River Custom Masonry Sterling, VA

Tonawanda, New York 5 comments

Stone River Masonry did my patio.Mo Singh came out to talk with us about our project.

First he changed the appointment multiple times and swore to us he was coming but never showed up. When he finally showed up he was a pushy salesman. As they were doing our patio they started it worked on it for two days then came back one week later after calling over and over to finish the job. I would not recommend them to anyone in Virginia.

Worst company ever.

They also left our yard a mess.Stone River Custom Masonry

42350 Azalea Lane, Sterling, VA  20166

Phone: 703-348-2400 | Fax: 703-348-7483

Review about: Patio.

Comments

Thank you for interest in our company. We wanted to reach out to our clients regarding the negative review listed here and on numerous other sites. This review is fraudulent. We will not list specific responses here, as the entirety of these reviews are fabricated. This same individual (non-client) has posted these reviews as what must only be a vendetta of some type. Unfortunately, the internet is open to any accusations someone wants to fabricate.

We will not be deterred and will continue to proudly serve our community with professionalism and dignity. We will continue to build high quality projects while providing a great value.

We have positive referrals available in almost all neighborhoods in Fairfax and Loudoun County. Please ask any of your neighbors or friends that have truly worked with us for their opinions. If you ever have any questions or concerns, we’re happy to assist.

Management

they did basketball court for me and turn out great.price was right and work done on time. thanks stone river!!!

Thank you for letting us know. Our neighbor went with Stone River Masonry they didn't have great things to say about them either. I would recommend Andy May.

#462005

This has got to be horrible for the company.Im glad this came up and was able to read about the company.

Now I know to cross them off my list.So many other good companys that install patios in Northern VA!

#461974

They have the BBB logo in their website but the business is not accredited according to the BBB website! Stone River Masonry from sterling, va

View more comments